How Our Help With Housing Disrepair Claims Solicitors Can Help You

As our client you will benefit from the assistance of a dedicated team of solicitors and legal professionals who solely practice in housing disrepair. We are specialists at processing claims against local councils and housing associations in a professional and speedy manner.


Professional Legal Advice No Win No Fee

Our team of housing disrepair solicitors are dedicated to getting you the compensation you deserve if your Local Council or Housing Association Landlord has failed to repair or maintain your home.

We work on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis which means we fund the cost of your claim and also take care of a professional surveyor’s report which will act as your evidence as we progress with your claim.


Thank you to Jonathan Foster for sorting my repairs, with my housing association. I didn’t stress and you communicated promptly and very efficient. I will definitely be recommending your services. Thank you once again.

Natalie Tomlinson worked on my case. She was professional and friendly and kept me abreast of developments. She negotiated a good deal for me and was more than generous in sharing the settlement ensuring it matched my expectations. A pleasure to work with.

The overall service was great. I was very pleased with everything.

I could not have solved the matter without you. I am very grateful as I was getting stressed about the situation. I was particularly impressed also with the immediate action you took to force the landlord to take action on the mice in the loft.

My claim was dealt with very well, and fast. I received a very good service in all areas and was very pleased with their services.

Everything was good. I have recommended a friend.

Settled: No hot water or heating for a young family for 3 months  

The tenant came to us in February 2021 after spending 3 months with no heating or hot water for her or her two small children because of a defective boiler.

How To Make a Claim?

What Happens When You Make a Claim?

Step. 1

Contact Us

Simply fill in this form and provide us with as much information as possible – and make sure you double check your contact details.

Step. 2

We Review Your Claim

Our team of housing disrepair specialists will go through the information you have provided and contact you to discuss how we can move forward together.

Step. 3

Get Your Compensation

Once we’ve established you have a claim and have discussed the matter with you, we will start proceedings and guide you through the process with as little stress as possible.